[Latest News][6]

Blogging
Freelance
GOOGLE ADSENSE
HOW TO
MAKE MONEY
TECH NEWS
TRICKS

Random Posts

Earn Money From Shortening URL Without Investing a Dime In 2018



You necessarily don't have to be a blogger or freelancer to earn money online
Do you know you can make upto $20 a day online without having a blog or freelancing based on my own experience so far, i guess it's due to my laziness...But some people are really making upto $50 per day from this secret site I'm going to reveal...I'm revealing this online site not just because i wish to but because i want to help those teenagers out there who are striving or running up & down in one way or the other to get a food on their plate...The site i'm going to reveal is called Shorte..Am always looking for ways anyone
can make money from the internet without having to invest a dime and I decided to test a website called, shorte.st. It does not matter where you reside, Nigeria, Ghana, India or in the US, or UK, any part of the world! You can join today and start earning without having to invest a single dime! According to my personal belief, this is the simplest and the best way to make money from the internet, while you are sitting at your computer. I've tried a lot of different platforms that all guaranteed easy money. The truth is different, due to the fact most of them are scams, or they don’t allow you to earn money.
The first thing you will have to know about the Shorte,st is that they actually pay, so making some money is more than possible.I have been using this platform for some months now, and I am planning to use it forever, simply because it is effective, profitable and very easy to use. 


http://join-shortest.com/ref/de09ec9d79?user-type=new


The first thing you are going to notice about the website is that you don't have to wait for approval to earn money & it is very user-friendly, so using it is simple and interesting. All you need to do is to register, but this is a well-known step, so you already know how to do it.
In addition, you get 20% referral commission (forever) and CPM rates are high. The payment can be done via PayPal, Web Money and Payoneer, so all popular payment methods are supported.

How Can I Make Money from this Platform

Before I was able to make money from this platform, I started with Facebook and 

Twitter, but due to the fact I didn’t have a lot of friends/followers, my links weren’t very popular. Then I realized that the more friends and followers you get, the more money you will earn. I started making groups, pages and profiles that allowed me to gather more and more people, who can see my links. This is the most interesting procedure, you will make new friends, chat with new people and you will get paid.

http://join-shortest.com/ref/de09ec9d79?user-type=new

On the other side, having a blog is more than needed, because you get a lot more followers and visitors. At this moment, I am using 3 different blogs. The content on my blogs is specifically targeted towards the most popular facts and information on the internet.  I noticed that the number of visitors to my blogs is increasing day in day out, so this means that I will start making more money in the near future, this is another reason why you should use Shorte.st.

http://join-shortest.com/ref/de09ec9d79?user-type=new

The last, but not least way I make a profit is by inviting my friends and so-called neighbours to join me on the Shortes.st. The best thing with this platform is that it allows you to get 20% of each referral you invite. That’s why it is mandatory to advertise your link, on blogs, forums, social media and etc.

The Payment Rate
I've seen lot of people asking this question every time: how much does shorte.st pay? When I started using this platform, I didn’t know that not all the rate are the same.

The best and the highest rates come from visitors from the United States and Europe. In general, rates vary between $0.15 and $7.78 and the lowest are those from countries from Africa, at least all that matters is shorte.st pays even if you're not getting traffic from USA and Europe, the only different is the payment rate is different compared to traffic coming from substandard countries.The highest rates go to the USA, currently at $14.04 per 1000 views. The lowest rates go to Eritrea, a country in Africa $0.3 per thousand views, but the average is somewhere between 0.0007-0.001. Check out the payment rates for the different countries here. So if you want to earn more target traffic coming from USA and Europe.

Later, I realized that I can use this in my benefit, so I started targeting visitors from the best paid counties. This is an easy task and definitely more interesting, because people in those areas are more open towards the cooperation.Now I am launching a new blog that should connect people from the United States and Europe, which means that I will get more money. One can easily earn up to $500+ per month, but it will requires hard-work working for 1-2 hour per day. With this new addition, I should increase the profit for 50%, I pray i will not be as lazy as before.

My Little Advice for you

The first thing you should do is to gather the highest number of friends, visitors, followers and referrals, in order to get the highest profit. In order to achieve that, be social and remember that a single person counts.If you don’t have an amazing content on your blog or a page, not a lot of people will come and see what you have to offer. Always use the latest content with the highest quality. Target visitors from the United States and Europe, but pay special attention to those from the US.

Want more Profit with shorte.st? Make a blog and start writing posts that will easily go viral then monetize the links with shorte,st!

My Conclusion

After a few months with shorte.st, I am 100% positive that the Shorte.st is one of the best ways to make money on the internet. After all, you don’t work hard, your job is interesting, but you are getting paid. Even better, the amount of money you can make depends on you.

http://join-shortest.com/ref/de09ec9d79?user-type=new


Click Here to Join Shorte.st and Start Making $$$ per month!

About Author Ibrahim Mubarak 'Opeyemi

I'm an avid Tech/Entertainment/Fashion Blogger and also a freelancer, How do I manage that? Not to worry, I've gat my time scheduled. I was born and brought up in Oshodi, Lagos. A graduate of Ahmadu Bello University,Zaria. Do you need any of my Service, you can reach me anytime @ +2347064574175.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start typing and press Enter to search