[Latest News][6]

Blogging
Freelance
GOOGLE ADSENSE
HOW TO
MAKE MONEY
TECH NEWS
TRICKS

Random Posts

How I got 808 Followers On Instagram Within 5 mins and Without Loggin 2019 TRICK



Imagine if you logged in your Instagram account after 30 days and you see 1000+ followers you have without being active there?

instagram fan increase fast


Alright, Now this is possible.

Because If I can get this result,I am sure you also can get.



And I am not a big social media expert.

Let me explain:

I have got 808 real and active follower on Instagram in 5mins.

And in this article I am going to share every techniques I used.

Don;t worry I have not used too much tricks or costly software to get the result.

How many times you have tried to getting insta followers fast but every-time your account got blocked.But the tricks I am going to share with you is totally safe.

It is safe because I have not used social media exchange sites or auto mated followers.

O.K,So you want to learn how to get Instagram followers fast and for free.

Let read on….

Tools We Need :-

1. IFTTT : Totally Free .Just go ifttt.com and create one account for you.
2. Buffer:-Free for 3 social profile.Go and add your Instagram profile there.
3. LikeAttack:Free to join and you will get 500 pics likes and 300 comments on your images. Go and create one free account.
4. Mass Planner/Instagress:- Mass Planner comes with 5 days free trail later charges for $9/mo(More info at Mass Planner Review) while isntragress comes with 3 days free trial
Get Your Free Trial With Mass Planner

O.K So here is step by step process:-

1. Go to Instagram and create an account if you don’t have one.
2. If you have an account already than go to your bio and fill it completly.Use your niche keywords in bio to getting targeted followers.
3. Enter your website if you want to get some free traffic.
4. Finally upload one good-looking pictures.
5. Make secure to verify your email address .
So now you have a fully optimized Instagram account.
Now second step is to sharing pics and videos.Instagram has 2 parts :-

Caption and
Pics/Video
Instagram Marketing Tactics which I keep in mind while posting anything:-
While posting at Instagram,we should keep these points in mind:-

1. Use a lot of hashtag:- This is the first things you can do  to getting quick follower.Always use hashtags in your each caption.You can use these most popular hashtag in your each caption   :-                                         #love,#instagood,#me,#tbt,#cute,#follow,#followme,#photooftheday,#happy,#tagforlike,#beautiful,#tagforlike,#girl,#like,#selfi,#picsoftheday,#summer,#fun,#smile,#friend,#likeforlike,#instadaily,#fashion,#instalike etc. Also use your niche related hashtag in each of your caption.

2. Use only HD images:-Instagram user loves quality than quantity. Never share low quality images on Instagram.This is pics which get most likes on my profile

3. The third step is following a lot of people.You should follow about 200 active and targeted people on daily basis.For this we used tool called “Mass Planner”which is free for 5 days and later you need to pay $9.99/mo .

For me I have followed( and followed back) about 2262 person and got 1413 followers in return.Here is video tutorial  how to follow targeted people on Instagram with the help of mass planner.
4. Forth step is going to likeattack and creating a free account . Go and create one free account. With this account you will get 500 likes to your pics and 300 comments.You can use these likes and comments on different images.So just set it one time and get likes for the rest of life.

5. In this steps,you need to connect your insta account to buffer so that you can schedule post and get a reminder whenever it’s time to post.You can add 10 photos at a same time in free account.

6.To get most of out of it,you can cross-post your insta pics on twitter,Facebook profile and page,LinkedIn,Pintrest and tumblr . You need just investment 5 minute of your life for this.

Just go to IFTTT.COM and create Applets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATSRJv_OTHI

This is one time set and forget system.So whenever you will  share a new images on insta,it will automatically cross posted to twitter,Facebook and other social media platform.

Final Words:-So this is all done.Now try all these 5 techniques at your Instagram account and share your result with us.

What techniques you are using to grow your insta account.

About Author Ibrahim Mubarak 'Opeyemi

I'm an avid Tech/Entertainment/Fashion Blogger and also a freelancer, How do I manage that? Not to worry, I've gat my time scheduled. I was born and brought up in Oshodi, Lagos. A graduate of Ahmadu Bello University,Zaria. Do you need any of my Service, you can reach me anytime @ +2347064574175.

9 comments

  1. I know this website offers quality dependent posts and other information, is there any other website which presents these stuff
    in quality?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just wanted to tell you, I liked this blog
    post. It was helpful. Keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Priceless put up foor Instagram customers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each are efficient ways to get Instagram followers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just increased my instagram followers about 30%.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. instagram followers

    ReplyDelete
  7. I invite you to the page where you can read with interesting information on similar topics. try this web-site

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information.. how to organize your instagram

    ReplyDelete
  9. The post is written in very a good manner and it contains many useful information for me. how to get followers for Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Start typing and press Enter to search