[Latest News][6]

Blogging
Freelance
GOOGLE ADSENSE
HOW TO
MAKE MONEY
TECH NEWS
TRICKS

Random Posts

How to Download Instagram Pics on your Desktop Computer





Hello Folks! I'm Mubarak thechiefblogger...Have you ever tried to save photos from

Instagram on your computer or PC? but unfortunately you were unable to do that

because Instagram restrict people from downloading image. But you don't need to

worry, because today I will be teaching you guiz how you can save/download

Instagram pics to your desktop.. I have got many E-mails, people asking about How

to download Instagram pics on PC or how to save Instagram pics to your pc, So I decided to share my trick with you all guys!
It's so simple..in order not to much waste, lets get down to business

How to Download/Save Instagram Pics on your Computer


    1. Login to your instagram.com and login to your account.


    2. Go to the profile of a user and open the image whose Instagram photo you want to download/save.







    3. Right Click on the photo and select View Source Code and  Search(CTRL+F)

for og:image and copy the link given there just after it. Check the below image to understand better.







    4. Now open it in new tab and right click then simply click on save image.

   
    5. Congratulations! YOU DID IT MAN!! you saved instagram pic on your pc.

So guiz....This is my simple trick to Save Insta Pics on your PC. Quiet Simple,

right? If you have any doubts fell free to comment below, I will try to reply as

soon as possible and will help you, because you guys are simply AWESOME!

About Author Ibrahim Mubarak 'Opeyemi

I'm an avid Tech/Entertainment/Fashion Blogger and also a freelancer, How do I manage that? Not to worry, I've gat my time scheduled. I was born and brought up in Oshodi, Lagos. A graduate of Ahmadu Bello University,Zaria. Do you need any of my Service, you can reach me anytime @ +2347064574175.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Start typing and press Enter to search